Christmas is over, the tree is down and the gifts are all put away. As we all start to get back to some kind of normalcy the New Year approaches. I love the feeling of starting a new year. It feels fresh and is a perfect opportunity to set goals and set resolutions. With the start of 2017, I came up with 7 must have items to start your year off right!
- A good planner. Planners have always been a thing for students but now they are pretty popular with the mom’s as well. There really is a planner for everything and one to fit all of your needs. I use two planners, one for my daily schedule and one for my blog. Bloom makes a great planner that has a monthly calendar as well as a weekly calendar that you can utilize, with plenty of room to write. You can order it by using this link: bloom daily planners 2017 Calendar Year Vision Planner (January 2017 – December 2017) – Monthly and Weekly Column View Planner – Pink and Gold – 7.5″ x 9″
- Change Jar. Most people would say that they hope to save more money in the new year. The best way to save money is to drop your change in a jar and forget about it till its full. I don’t suggest getting one of the jars that count your money automatically. Only because it may be tempting to break open when you see the money building up. A good choice would be the COCA COLA Coca-Cola RED Contour Bottle Bank because it will fit a lot of change and obviously it looks cool.
- A Mini Printer. It’s rare to see someone walking around with a camera. Most of us just use our phones to take our pictures. Then we save them off in some cloud and never think of them again. I suggest getting Kodak Mini Mobile Wi-Fi & NFC 2.1 x 3.4″ Photo Printer with Advanced Patent Dye Sublimation Printing Technology & Photo Preservation Overcoat Layer (White) Compatible with Android & iOS and printing off a few of your favorite pictures from time to time.
- A Photo Journal Album. This one goes with number 3. Once you print out that picture, place it in a photo journal album and write a little bit about why it means a lot to you or what you were doing in the picture. It’s an easy way to look back on these special memories without having to dig through boxes of pictures or search the cloud for that one picture you have on your mind. With photo journal albums as cute as Linkedwin Our Adventure Book DIY Scrapbook/Wedding Photo Album, with Pixar Up Movie Postcards & Stickers (Brown Pages), why wouldn’t you want too?
- A Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. The JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black) is a great choice for your music bumping needs and keeps charge for a long period of time.
- An All-New Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Black. I love my Echo and she would pair perfectly with number 5. Hook the two together and tell Alexa what music you want to hear. It will seamlessly come out of your bluetooth speaker. The Dot is not just good for music but she also helps keep you organized, keeping track of your calendar and letting you know the weather.
- An Amazon Fire TV | Streaming Media Player. Have you heard of all the amazing shows that Amazon makes? I am hooked on pretty much all of them. My favorite right now is The Man in the High Castle which just came out with its second season. Use your Fire Tv to watch all of your Prime exclusive shows from your television.
There you have it, my list of 7 must have items to start your 2017 off right. All of which are available on Amazon and if you have Prime, will ship within 2 days! Let me know how you love them in the comments below and have a wonderful kick off to your 2017 year.